TWG General Manager Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG down again

4 posters

Go down

TWG down again Empty TWG down again

Post by The Wicker Man Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Obviously TWG is down again. I hope it will be back soon, because I need to confirm our show.
HURRY UP ...

Wicker

The Wicker Man

Back to top Go down

TWG down again Empty Re: TWG down again

Post by Billy Piper Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Wicker,

It has been down for about 14 hours for me. I heard from a roster member it was online for about an hour while I was sleeping Rolling Eyes So about 13 hours...

I have a show today as well but have not been able to import additional RPs with this problem. At least this is my minor show and I could just air a few of the RPs if it comes back online today and use the rest for an epic PPV lol!

-Billy Piper
GM of T.M.G

Billy Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by DocSpock Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 am

DDoS attacks "apparently", how ironic that they change the skin at the same time. More lies and bullshit apparently because if it was "kiddies" ddosing then i doubt it would be up yet or it would be constantly going down as ddos attacks aren't something you just patch against. They can be executed any time if someone has the means and the only way to truly stop them is to trace them back to their source and have whoever is responsible arrested. That or fix every vulnerable PC or "bot" in the botnet being used get fixed.

In any case it has nothing to do with me if there is any rumour of that ilk floating around,

I do say though TWG reaps what it sows if it was ddos though its probably just piss poor coding again. They tried to blame the entrance crash on hackers too remember, heh. Smile
DocSpock
DocSpock
GM Leader
GM Leader

https://gmacademy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by super kid Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:41 pm

lalala
super kid
super kid

Back to top Go down