TWG General Manager Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Ever TWG Court

Go down

1st Ever TWG Court Empty 1st Ever TWG Court

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:35 am

New Terror Wrestling, led by myself, would like to take Extreme Style Wrestling, led by Kojo Styles, to TWG court for unauthorized use of OUR name. Extreme Styles Wrestling has a championship called the Extreme Reckless Championship. New Terror Wrestling now only has a championship called the Wreckless Championship that we have had since our first season almost a year ago, which was months before Extreme Style Wrestling was even thought of, but we also have a major show entitled Reckless Endangerment which airs every Tuesday at 23:55 TWG Server Time.

New Terror Wrestling has a championship called the Relentless Championship, formerly known as the Hardcore Championship. We changed the name because too many people had that name as well as WWE. I am using this as an example as we, New Terror Wrestling, request that Extreme Style Wrestling change their title name avoiding copyright laws. Dammit I know it ain't actual copyright laws but we had the name first!!!!

Back to top Go down

1st Ever TWG Court Empty Re: 1st Ever TWG Court

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:32 am

lol just one question, who cares?

If people wanna copy me, they can go for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 am

I giggled. I'll giggle again if this is serious. It's not even the same name from what you've written.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Seriously. It's just inspiration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:40 pm

"True Thug" Thompson wrote:New Terror Wrestling, led by myself, would like to take Extreme Style Wrestling, led by Kojo Styles, to TWG court for unauthorized use of OUR name. Extreme Styles Wrestling has a championship called the Extreme Reckless Championship. New Terror Wrestling now only has a championship called the Wreckless Championship that we have had since our first season almost a year ago, which was months before Extreme Style Wrestling was even thought of, but we also have a major show entitled Reckless Endangerment which airs every Tuesday at 23:55 TWG Server Time.

New Terror Wrestling has a championship called the Relentless Championship, formerly known as the Hardcore Championship. We changed the name because too many people had that name as well as WWE. I am using this as an example as we, New Terror Wrestling, request that Extreme Style Wrestling change their title name avoiding copyright laws. Dammit I know it ain't actual copyright laws but we had the name first!!!!

I'm a bit lost here. Could you just point at the problem? Keep it as simple as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:59 pm

He stole my name and i want him to change it. others might not care and i could care less what they think but i take it personal.

Back to top Go down

Post by DocSpock Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:49 pm

And what are you supposed to do when you have a cmoplaint about a fellow GM? Msg a GML regarding it or make a big public spectacle about it?

I think I know the answer ...
DocSpock
DocSpock
GM Leader
GM Leader

https://gmacademy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:58 am

well personally i feel like the other gmls need approval on things from you so there is no point in pming them when the answer im going to receive is going to be from you. i do pm you but you dont reply Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:09 am

"True Thug" Thompson wrote:He stole my name and i want him to change it. others might not care and i could care less what they think but i take it personal.
So, you have Wreckless Championship and they have Extreme Reckless Championship? That's the problem?
"True Thug" Thompson wrote:well personally i feel like the other gmls need approval on things from you so there is no point in pming them when the answer im going to receive is going to be from you. i do pm you but you dont reply
Well, if he doesn't reply, PM me or buzzsaw (we are primary contacts for S1). We will reply and Doc will reply to our PMs.

Back to top Go down

Post by DocSpock Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Why would they need my approval? They are perfectly capable of thinking for themselves and in times they are unsure we discuss things privately in the forums etc.

DocSpock
DocSpock
GM Leader
GM Leader

https://gmacademy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:16 pm

If you pm me I will give you an answer or deal with whatever you need. I ask DoC and Ninos opinions on stuff as well but as DoC says we don't need his approval. I know the answer to this one aleady as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:35 am

and that is...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:26 am

I don't see a copyright problem here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:49 pm

What Nino said.. Different names even in their spelling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum