TWG General Manager Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge = Mr. Money in the Bank

Go down

Edge = Mr. Money in the Bank Empty Edge = Mr. Money in the Bank

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:43 pm

So I was watching the Edge: A Decade of Decadence DVD and on the DVD is the Money in the Bank WWE Championship match at New Year's Revolution 2006. So I got to thinking about it and I realized Edge has had something to do with all the Money in the Bank Championship matches so far.

1. Money in the Bank WWE Championship match: Edge vs John Cena (c)
2. Money in the Bank WWE Championship match: Rob Van Damn vs John Cena (c): Edge Speared Cena setting RVD up for the 5 Star Frog Splash.
3. Money in the Bank World Heavyweight Championship match: Edge vs The Undertaker (c)
4: Money in the Bank World Heavyweight Championship match: CM Punk vs Edge (c)
5: Money in the Bank World Heavyweight Championship match: CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy (c): Jeff Hardy has just gone through a TLC match with Edge.
6: Money in the Bank World Heavyweight Championship match: Jack Swagger vs Chris Jericho (c): Edge had attacked Jericho and when Swagger cashed in he hit Edge in the back of the head with the briefcase.

Don't ask why I posted this it's just something I found interesting and with the Money in the Bank Pay Per View coming up this Sunday I am excited to see the matches. So take care guys.

Back to top Go down

Edge = Mr. Money in the Bank Empty Re: Edge = Mr. Money in the Bank

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:07 pm

You should vote Edge to win the MITB then in teh EBR PPV predictions Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Actually I want Evan to win but for some reason I have a feeling Edge will have some involvement in the title change following a cash in of either brief case

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 pm

WWE is only trying to build him a kind of story for this like Undertaker's Wrestlemania wins row ...
I feel better since I stopped watching WWE ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:55 pm

No. It's going to be worse than any of that. Edge will lose the Raw MitB, but then ambush someone like Kofi and enter, and win the SmackDown MitB. He'll lose the first ever MitB title match, and somehow interfere with the Raw one, and miraculously because of his interference, be put in a match he doesn't deserve and win the title on Raw. Edge has done this like 10 times since WWE has become unbearable to watch, and I'm sure it will again very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:20 pm

The inventor of MITB should win Raw's, Chris Jericho. Kane to win SmackDown!'s MITB.

Back to top Go down

Post by DocSpock Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 pm

I see all these stupid WWe presents X match type and it's quite lame really. How lnog until we see "WWE present: 3 one falls, 2 tag teams matches and a main event fileld with a bunch fo boring storylines" as a PPV? Oh wait ...
DocSpock
DocSpock
GM Leader
GM Leader

https://gmacademy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm

When i watch a ppv, i want to see wrestlers fight in a match that fits them.. I dont want to see Evan Bourne vs. Yang Wang in a submission match..

Which is why the gimmick PPV doesnt work.

Second, the mitb is a match for high flyers as well as flexible wrestlers. Why would they put super heavyweights in it? Henry can barely climb a ladder.. And hopefully, the winners of the match knows how to take the briefcase off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Hey I actually enjoyed Swagger's push altough he made all of Oklahoma look like idiots when he couldn't pull the brieface off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:09 am

I thought Swagger's push was a mistake from the beginning. I couldn't believe he won the MITB at Wrestlemania and I was hoping they would make him embarrass himself by cashing in the MITB and losing, Honestly, that would make a much better story in my opinion. But, then again, I can't stand the guy, so I'm a bit biased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:46 am

I just like him cause he's an Okie boy...and and OU boy at that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum